1. Say Grace and teach your babies to thank God beginning at age one. Explain , with love why you pray.
2. Go on child guided walks with time and electronics left home. And love earth with them!
3. Read stories then talk about the message after. This is a powerful teaching tool with a cuddle moment as a bonus.
4. Take care of something living together; a pet, a plant, a bird-feeder, ducks in a pond, worms that you give scraps, etc. We share the earth we don’t just take from it.
5. Give your baby a teeny chore that teaches them they can help and that work is fun. We all can help. It’s funnest to do work together.
6. You can never express too much gratefulness in conversation especially directed to those feelings for your baby.
*Gratefulness is a spirit derived from love. Practice with a loving intent is how it is best received.